Remote Solar Sales Representative (Part Time)
Do you have a passion for solar energy and a knack for sales? Do you want to work from home and help customers switch to clean and renewable power? If yes, then you might be the perfect fit for our team!
We are a leading solar company that offers high-quality solar energy panel systems to residential and commercial customers. We are looking for a remote solar sales representative to join our team and help us expand our market share in your area.
As a remote solar sales representative, you will be the face of our company and the first point of contact for potential customers. You will be responsible for:
- Find new leads and generate new accounts through various channels, such as phone, email, social media,
- Conduct online solar sales consultations and presentations to potential customers using web
- Demonstrate the features and benefits of our solar energy panel systems.
- Prepare quotes, contracts, and designs for solar installations.
- Provide after-sales service and support to customers.
- Follow up on sales leads and referrals from other sources.
- Maintain existing accounts and build long-term relationships with customers.
As a remote solar sales representative, your main responsibility is to sell solar-powered equipment and systems to customers in a designated territory from a remote location. You will use various channels, such as phone, email, social media, etc., to find new leads and generate new accounts. You will conduct online solar sales consultations and presentations to potential customers using web conferencing tools, such as Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, etc. You will demonstrate the features and benefits of our solar energy panel systems and prepare quotes, contracts, and designs for solar installations. You will also provide after-sales service and support to customers and follow up on sales leads and referrals from other sources. Additionally, you will maintain existing accounts and build long-term relationships with customers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, communications, or a related field .
- At least 2 years of sales experience, preferably in the solar industry .
- Proficiency in solar energy systems, including solar panels, inverters, racking, and installation .
- Knowledge of local regulatory policies and incentives for solar energy .
- Knowledge of the solar energy market and the competitive landscape .
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and vehicle insurance .
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills .
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively .
- Experience with web conferencing tools, such as Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, etc. .
We offer a competitive salary, commission, and bonus structure, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. You will also receive ongoing training and support from our experienced team. You will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the environment and the community by promoting clean and renewable energy.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [our email address]. We look forward to hearing from you soon!